NAREIT brings together a diverse group of professionals sharing a common interest in real estate investment. NAREIT's individual membership is available to individuals who provide support and services to REITs and the publicly traded real estate industry.
NAREIT provides numerous programs, publications and services in support of its members including:
- Bringing the REIT approach to real estate investment to institutional investors through direct meetings
- Representing REITs and real estate companies before national and state policymakers
- Providing unique, timely and relevant research about real estate investment
- Bringing the industry together to meet at regular intervals to network and learn from one another
- Providing a voice for REITs and publicly traded real estate with the financial media and investment marketplace
- Acting as a clearinghouse for information and research relevant to REITs and real estate investment
NAREIT’s Individual Members support REITs and publicly traded real estate industry through the services they provide including banking, financial, legal, accounting, tax and operational needs of REITs and publicly traded real estate companies.
As an Individual Member of NAREIT, you not only gain access to REIT senior management teams, you also receive valuable discounts on event registration fees where you can build and strengthen relationships with Corporate members. These savings can far outweigh the annual membership fee, making a NAREIT membership both valuable and beneficial.
You also receive discounts on NAREIT publications that provide you with industry insight into REIT operations, including key information used to make investment decisions.
Individual Member Benefits
Committees and Subcommittees
Individual Membership Application
If you have further questions regarding NAREIT's Individual Membership please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org