Several U.S. REITs recognized as sector leaders.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says commercial real estate market still improving.
APREA Chief Executive Peter Verwer says Asia-Pacific region offers significant real estate investment opportunities.
DLA Piper survey highlights abundant capital availability, low interest rates.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
- Survey: 89% of #CRE of executives are upbeat for the coming year. 45% cited abundant financing availability. t.co/Zy0TFoSlLG
- Washington Prime to buy Glimcher Realty for $4.3B. The new company will be known as WP Glimcher. t.co/tGgMl0zTXO
- GRESB survey results underscore increased response rate - t.co/ocBsZnoj6U
- Inland Real Estate buys 15-property portfolio of retail centers from Kite Realty Group Trust for $318 million. t.co/2QusP4j22Z
- Boston Properties sells stake in three office buildings to Norway SWF for $1.5 billion - t.co/RdrR4kh4KB
- U.S. businesses are shutting down faster than they're being created
- Housing starts tumble in August
- Colony Capital CEO: Housing is undergoing systemic change
- $986M deal gives Keppel REIT stake in Singapore tower
- Health Care REIT raises $1.1B in public offering
- High-risk investing threatens global economy, IMF says
- Firms see unconstrained bond funds surge
- Fed assures it isn't close to raising interest rates
REITs in the News
- BOSTON PROPERTIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibi
- Sun Communities, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- 8:04 am Northstar Realty announces definitive agreement to acquire $1.1 billion hotel portfolio
- NorthStar Realty Finance Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire $1.1 Billion Hotel Portfolio