New report explores effect of online retail on industrial real estate.
T. Ritson Ferguson of CBRE Clarion Securities touts mall, lodging sector.
BMO’s Mark Decker Jr. anticipating continued interest in REIT IPOs.
CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust CEO David Schulte discusses company’s long-term growth strategy.
Mayer Brown attorneys discuss differences between Brazilian FIIs and FIPs.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
- RT @SimonPropertyGp: #Simon Q2 2014 earnings release and conference call scheduled for tomorrow, 7/23 @11 am ET t.co/g3w5caeUtn
- RT @NAIOP: New #NAIOP Report Confirms #CRE Development Industry Growing at Strongest Pace Since Economic Recovery Began in 2011. t.c…
- RT @kimcorealty: $KIM CEO Dave Henry: "About 94 percent of all retail sales are still brick-and-mortar establishments" t.co/VmDnuLXo…
- Main Street Ohio Retailer Needs Congress to Pass E-Fairness Legislation | TheHill t.co/NzHxyggRYq via @TheHill
- RT @RexfordProperty: Celebrating the 1st anniversary of our IPO by ringing the opening bell @nyse #CREindustrial t.co/ZA2pzmZ1Zg htt…
- Is $50B the right threshold for "systemically important"?
- HDFC chairman says India's REIT rules need clarification
- Investment funds focus on farmland
- Malls surprise with strong performance, says CBRE exec
- Economy poised to disappoint in 2014's second half
- 401(k) balances hit record highs
- Fund managers prepare for Wednesday's money market rules
- Barclays predicts continued strength for REITs
REITs in the News
- ALTISOURCE RESIDENTIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a
- Empire State Building Lawsuits Dismissed by N.Y. State Judge
- Altisource Residential Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
- LIBERTY PROPERTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex