NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says commercial real estate market still improving.
Year-to-date REIT returns still outpacing broader market.
KPMG survey points to increased interest in Southeast, Midwest regions.
Investors paying attention to lack of new supply nationwide, Case says.
Several U.S. REITs recognized as sector leaders.
Data collection increasingly important as reporting standards emerge.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
- NorthStar buys N.Y. senior living portfolio for $125 million: t.co/emDvjwhkOH
- The medical office building sector is attracting more attention from investors in the Washington, D.C., area. t.co/seW7hE4cmS
- Emaar Properties prices upcoming retail IPO at $1.58 billion: t.co/Yw3Ewh7cqe
- Signs are looking up for commercial real estate lending: t.co/MyfCUihK59
- Chicago’s notorious River North neighborhood has become one of the hottest office markets in the U.S. t.co/5Md1VZqP7b
- Fed's Tarullo outlines shift in bank capital requirements
- Fed creates high-profile committee to monitor, prevent asset bubbles
- NorthStar buys N.Y. senior living portfolio for $125M
- Sales flourish in D.C. medical office building market
- CalPERS increases investment in 2 multifamily funds
- Emaar Properties prices upcoming retail IPO at $1.58B
- Signs are looking up for commercial real estate lending
- Critics protest global foreign exchange platform proposal
REITs in the News
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2014 Common and Series A Preferred Stock Dividends
- How Will Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) Stock React To This Analyst Upgrade?
- Consumer sentiment improves in Septemberâgood news for mall REITs
- ARMADA HOFFLER PROPERTIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements