Investors report widespread optimism about direction of real estate market.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says commercial real estate market still improving.
DLA Piper survey highlights abundant capital availability, low interest rates.
Several U.S. REITs recognized as sector leaders.
APREA Chief Executive Peter Verwer says Asia-Pacific region offers significant real estate investment opportunities.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
- Fund manager says Indian #REITs could create big opportunities for investors - t.co/JJXcuaNnhf
- Parkway Properties is buying 22 office assets for $475 million. t.co/yybl0rqGFf
- The Treasury Department has issued new rules to discourage tax inversions - t.co/26NqZB7xFB #REITs
- Quick fact: An investment in #REITs generated no losses when held for 15 years during any of 28 overlapping periods from 1972 to 2013.
- Commercial mortgage-backed securities sales could rise to $100 billion this year - t.co/EpyydyutIK
- SEC finds false advertising in hedge fund review
- Crowdfunding is a source for commercial property loans in U.K.
- Fortress Investment Group eyes Japan for hotels
- Parkway Properties plans $475M purchase of assets
- N.Y. firm seeks to sell ABS tied to European student loans
- Goldman predicts Treasury 10-year yields to rise
- Corporate pension plans move out of stocks and into corporate bonds
- Treasury seeks to revive mortgage securitization
REITs in the News
- 1:36 am Parkway Prop prices 10 mln shares of common stock at $18.60 per share
- NORTHSTAR REALTY FINANCE CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits
- Declining mortgage delinquencies are good news for non-agency REITs
- Carpathia and Digital Realty Partner to Offer Secure Cloud Operations and Custom Data Center Services