Investors report widespread optimism about direction of real estate market.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says commercial real estate market still improving.
DLA Piper survey highlights abundant capital availability, low interest rates.
Several U.S. REITs recognized as sector leaders.
APREA Chief Executive Peter Verwer says Asia-Pacific region offers significant real estate investment opportunities.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
- Real estate investors remain bullish, especially regarding the office and health care sectors: t.co/T2GqHEuQAU
- Survey finds commercial real estate executives overwhelmingly optimistic about next year: t.co/LkH6u4Zfz9
- Washington Prime to acquire Glimcher Realty for $4.3B t.co/fdDvxP7TuJ
- Inland Real Estate buys 15-property portfolio of retail centers from Kite Realty Group Trust for $318 million. t.co/fwSM33nUAK
- NorthStar Realty venture is buying 52 hotels in $1.1B deal - t.co/8QJV0HGeZ5
- U.S. median household income increased 0.3% in 2013
- Treasury's Lew says administrative action on inversions is coming
- Fed could soon get a preview of repo facility in action
- Congress departs Washington, leaving TRIA unresolved
- Analysis: The divergent paths of auto, mortgage lending
- Concerns grow over fundamentals in N.J. multifamily market
- Dubai developer Nakheel considers IPO
- Ventas is a good opportunity for dividend investors
REITs in the News
- New Products, Innovations, Consulting Assignments, and Partnerships - Research Reports on Equinix, Accenture, Western Digital, Infosys and SolarCity
- Simon Property Installs More EV Chargers, Will it Benefit?
- Pre-Market Pulse on Health Care REITs Stocks - HCP Inc., Medical Properties Trust, Health Care REIT, Healthcare Trust of America, and American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust
- Hill International to Move Corporate Headquarters to Center City Philadelphia; NYSE-Listed Company Signs Lease for 60,000 Square Feet at One Commerce Square