CEO Thomas DeRosa discusses plans for REIT’s growth abroad.
Apartment, hotel REITs among strongest performers in first half of 2014.
Matt Werner of Chilton Capital Management tailoring new fund to interest rate policy.
Griffin Capital’s Kevin Shields says transparency broadening appeal of PNLRs to investors.
Healthcare Trust’s Scott Peters says REIT seeking to expand beyond existing markets.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
- Healthcare Trust of America CEO Emphasizes Importance of Asset Location | t.co/QUpbFkUKfS t.co/acq6nOvR93
- Griffin Capital CEO Sees Dramatic Increase in PNLR Transparency | t.co/QUpbFkUKfS t.co/za9BhgDJ0I
- RT @CIATnews: CIAT Urges the Senate to pass S. 2244 (7-10-14) t.co/Ozywscl1bD
- Real Estate Fund Manager Readying for Rising Interest Rates | t.co/QUpbFkUKfS t.co/77l3BKk5LH
- REIT Returns Outpace Broader Market in Solid First Half Showing | t.co/QUpbFkUKfS t.co/eQxuOKgHd7
- FSOC needs wider scope, Fed's Fischer says
- Democrats' bill would wind down Fannie, Freddie
- CommonWealth REIT sells stake in Select Income REIT
- Phillips Edison acquired 20 grocery-anchored centers in Q2
- Regency Centers makes unsolicited offer for AmREIT
- Analysts debate strength of Singapore REITs' rally
- REITs outperformed S&P 500 for first half of 2014
- Investors remain hungry for CLOs
REITs in the News
- Why an increase in employment is a double-edged sword for REITs
- Scheduled Conference Calls, New Technologies, and Anniversary Celebrations - Analyst Notes on Rayonier, Fluor, Pall Corporation, Carpenter Technology and Lincoln Electric
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: SIX, VTR, O
- CatchMark Upsizes and Prices Public Offering of Class A Common Stock