APREA Chief Executive Peter Verwer says Asia-Pacific region offers significant real estate investment opportunities.
DLA Piper survey highlights abundant capital availability, low interest rates.
Investors report widespread optimism about direction of real estate market.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says commercial real estate market still improving.
Several U.S. REITs recognized as sector leaders.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
READ THE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER REIT MAGAZINE
- Shareholders nudge ClubCorp to consider #REIT conversion, sources say - t.co/2NILfBHazR
- Emaar Malls Group IPO values company at $10.3B - t.co/nhaOAEQDA7
- REITs ramp up use of at-the-market programs to raise capital - t.co/9LdcGN4sok
- Departure of PIMCO founder could affect bond markets - t.co/36idN1twUz
- RT @Prologis: There are advantages to being a global player – Chris Caton on Optimism & Opportunity on a Global Scale @REITs_NAREIT …
- U.S. consumers spend more, but housing data lag
- Prosecutors subpoena UBS over pre-crash RMBS
- Study: Hotels investing 7% more in upgrades
- Hackers hit Essex Property Trust
- Excel Trust buys 3 Utah retail assets from DDR
- Sabra Health Care REIT adds 21 properties
- Civeo opts against becoming a REIT, will relocate to Canada
- Hotel IPO could be next for Dubai's Emaar Properties
REITs in the News