Several U.S. REITs recognized as sector leaders.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says commercial real estate market still improving.
APREA Chief Executive Peter Verwer says Asia-Pacific region offers significant real estate investment opportunities.
DLA Piper survey highlights abundant capital availability, low interest rates.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
- Demand outpacing new supply of residential space - t.co/yW32JNO5uQ
- PwC survey shows consistent signs of strength in office, health care real estate - t.co/xMDKUwOa6L
- Year-to-date #REIT returns still outpacing broader market. t.co/LylAqyTLXF
- USA Today: #REITs are a solid portfolio choice for investors - t.co/zTvdQThGI0
- Survey: Germany named the most attractive market for international investment, followed by Brazil and China. t.co/CNsxnNCtSd
- G-20 finance ministers to address global corporate tax reform
- GAO wants Congress to tighten scrutiny of large partnerships
- EdR buys student housing serving Arizona State for $89.9M
- San Diego apartment rents are poised for sharp increase
- Mexican REIT Terrafina offering garners $400M
- Foreign investors flock to Macquarie Group's Mexican REIT offering
- SeedInvest, Gust partner to expand reach
- Banks may get longer to move swaps trading out of banking operations
REITs in the News