NAREIT’s Brad Case points to strength in infrastructure, residential REIT sectors in July.
REITs are adapting to the needs of a new generation of consumers: the millennials.
Mall REIT Macerich and its CEO Art Coppola face online shopping head-on.
Data collection increasingly important as reporting standards emerge.
Ashford Hospitality CEO Monty Bennett juggles spin-offs, new platforms and social media.
A.T. Kearney study underscores importance of brick-and-mortar to online sales.
- Paramount could make #REIT history with $2.5B IPO - t.co/EkvitDcLcK
- Shares of the nation’s biggest apartment landlords are trading at all-time highs: t.co/93Kni5OyR1
- REITs are booming and the hottest #REITs are the self-storage trusts - t.co/u112nKaVqw
- Downtown Los Angeles office market drawing investment
- W.P. Carey buys Mass. office of Bose Corp. for $47M
- KBS REIT III buys Atlanta office building
- Phillips-Edison REIT sells retail portfolio for $150M
- Good time to invest in real estate, CBRE's Sulentic says
- Outlet centers continue to show strength
- CLO sales on record pace in 2014 ahead of tighter rules
- Treasury securities held by foreign central banks exceed $3T
REITs in the News