Investors report widespread optimism about direction of real estate market.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says commercial real estate market still improving.
DLA Piper survey highlights abundant capital availability, low interest rates.
Several U.S. REITs recognized as sector leaders.
APREA Chief Executive Peter Verwer says Asia-Pacific region offers significant real estate investment opportunities.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
READ THE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER REIT MAGAZINE
- Departure of PIMCO founder could affect bond markets - t.co/36idN1twUz
- RT @Prologis: There are advantages to being a global player – Chris Caton on Optimism & Opportunity on a Global Scale @REITs_NAREIT …
- RT @FederalRealty: 82% of millennials still prefer to shop brick and mortar #icscresconn
- RT @DDR_Corp: DDR & Excel Trust announce $223 million shopping center transaction: t.co/EICM7KatBh #retail #REITs #CRE $DDR t…
- Carter Validus acquires $210M in data, healthcare assets - t.co/zyhZWGvrlE
- Tapes appear to show Fed deferring too much to banks
- Demographic trends point to slower growth in coming decades
- U.S. posts 4.6% GDP gain for Q2
- Commercial buildings turn to sensors for energy data
- KBS REIT II makes special distribution of $4.50 per share
- New York City builders shift from office to residential
- Shareholders nudge ClubCorp to consider REIT conversion, sources say
- Emaar Malls Group IPO values company at $10.3B
REITs in the News