NAREIT’s Brad Case points to strength in infrastructure, residential REIT sectors in July.
REITs are adapting to the needs of a new generation of consumers: the millennials.
Mall REIT Macerich and its CEO Art Coppola face online shopping head-on.
Data collection increasingly important as reporting standards emerge.
Ashford Hospitality CEO Monty Bennett juggles spin-offs, new platforms and social media.
A.T. Kearney study underscores importance of brick-and-mortar to online sales.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
- Shares of the nation’s biggest apartment landlords are trading at all-time highs: t.co/4DOYNAMid0
- Online shopping is the future. So why do so many Web retailers want to be in stores? t.co/aZySI0b9n4
- The single-family #REIT sector has enjoyed strong momentum and investors have shown an appetite for this asset class: t.co/5rAef5yZs8
- Millennials are exerting a major influence in the apartment market and other sectors of commercial real estate. t.co/nBgk8BNVUQ
- Where will REITs invest in India? t.co/FEGzh75e1a
- BofA's mortgage-bond issue results in settlement of over $16.5B
- G-20 reportedly eyes more fund-manager regulation
- Simon Property guides Colorado Mills to steady sales
- Phoenix a bellwether for U.S. housing market recovery
- Boston Properties advances San Jose business park overhaul
- Multifamily fundamentals strong, but signs emerge of tapering demand
- Hedge fund sells off $900M in U.S. REIT holdings
- Single-family REITs enter next phase of business life cycle
REITs in the News
- NEW RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits
- MID AMERICA APARTMENT COMMUNITIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits
- 530th Consecutive Common Stock Monthly Dividend Declared by Realty Income (pdf version, 137kb) 8/21/14
- Top 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: BMR, BPT, MAT