NAREIT’s Brad Case points to strength in infrastructure, residential REIT sectors in July.
REITs are adapting to the needs of a new generation of consumers: the millennials.
Mall REIT Macerich and its CEO Art Coppola face online shopping head-on.
Data collection increasingly important as reporting standards emerge.
Ashford Hospitality CEO Monty Bennett juggles spin-offs, new platforms and social media.
A.T. Kearney study underscores importance of brick-and-mortar to online sales.
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
- New York REIT Inc. agreed to pay $335 million for Twitter Inc.’s East Coast headquarters: t.co/MjDiJ71seG
- Life Time Fitness proposes REIT spinoff: t.co/T06puZxuOr
- REITs must now juggle the so-called "triple bottom line" - social, environmental and financial. t.co/wSJDbgD8eX
- Art Coppola, chairman and CEO of Macerich: "E-commerce is not a threat to well-located regional malls." t.co/GgmzXh214F
- REITs are booming and the hottest REITs are the self-storage trusts - t.co/x27jFhJK8P
- Analysis: Lawsuits are keeping mortgage standards tight
- Treasury aims to trim M&A inversion tax savings
- Experts offer insight on fiduciary-rule prospects
- Inland, PGGM JV acquire South Bend retail center
- KBS REIT II sells Fla. office building
- Nippon Prologis REIT seeks to raise $378M
- Life Time Fitness contemplates REIT structure
- Smaller banks enter bond markets with help from rating agency
REITs in the News
- 9:15 am Omega Health announces exchange offer for $400 mln of its 4.950% senior notes due 2024
- OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure
- Why credit conditions eased, but mortgage credit remains tight
- Omega Announces Exchange Offer for $400 Million of Its 4.950% Senior Notes Due 2024