Nicholas Schorsch to serve as CEO; NOI growth of 14 percent expected for 2015.
Venable’s Jim Hanks on the pitfalls to avoid when REITs construct their compensation packages.
REITs Liberty Property Trust, Brandywine, Vornado, and Kilroy, as well as private real estate company Hines were among this year's recipients of the prestigious sustainability honor.
Bob O’Brien says REITs focusing more on honing core strategies than mergers and acquisitions.
CEO Justin Hutchens says opportunity, competition rising in senior housing.
ArticlesREITs are starting to target their sustainability investments more strategically to boost energy savings and maximize returns, according to an analysis of sustainability data. RealFoundations, a real estate management consultancy firm, reviewed data provided as part of the NAREIT Leader in the... Read More
REITWiseREITWise 2014®: NAREIT's Law, Accounting & Finance Conference® provides attendees with a broad, yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of current political, economic and market events that impact legal, financial and accounting operations within REITs and publicly... Read More
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
- The Role of REITs in the Economy
- Pick Your Sector, Pick Your Stocks
- Influx of Commercial Real Estate Lending Expected in 2014
- Starwood Waypoint Sees Changes Afoot in Single-Family Sector
- Fitch: REITs Ready for Rising Interest Rates
- Four REITs Make List of "World's Most Admired Real Estate Companies"
- REITs: Everywhere, Every Day
- American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust Lists on NASDAQ
- NYSE Executive Says REIT IPO Pipeline #Relatively Dry | t.co/QUpbFkUKfS t.co/GefycnIVqB
- Ramco-Gershenson Director on Pressing #REIT Tax Issues | t.co/QUpbFkUKfS t.co/K6IBycCuSN
- RT @SNLRealEstate: Vornado looks forward to a largely office-centric portfolio by the end of 2014. Details from SNL: t.co/xU0W4MN8d7
- RT @BlueVaultPrtnrs: Continental Mortgage #Investors were the 1st #REIT listed on the NYSE #throwbackthursday t.co/o18VvqhJvw http:/…
- Agree Realty Appealing to Web-Resistant Retail Tenants | t.co/QUpbFkUKfS t.co/jAeyvY7gay
Company News Feed