Look for more “seamless integration” with e-commerce, GGP’s Sandeep Mathrani says.
HCP CEO Lauralee Martin sees more sophistication among senior housing operators.
Host Hotels CEO Ed Walter discusses keys to long-term earnings growth.
Realty Income CEO John Case explains appeal of portfolio to baby boomer generation.
COPT’s Roger Waesche Jr. discusses company’s approach to new development.
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
VideosCindy Jacobs, senior advisor at the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star Program, joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. Energy Star was established in 1992 and is a voluntary program that helps businesses and... Read More
READ THE NOVEMBER/DECEMBER REIT MAGAZINE
- Value of global M&A deals at more than $3T this year - t.co/2osYeCAfe6
- Fidelity portfolio manager expects active #REIT transaction market in 2015 - t.co/zEdcTEPQKf
- Green Street analyst says deals driving up valuations of health care real estate - t.co/ZvKJeHP2kP
- Times Square landlords cash In as LED billboards go big - t.co/VnNtQWUwXl
- SunTrust’s Patrick Scholes says most hotel REITs taking cautious approach to new acquisitions. t.co/WZuJjH9lPr
- IMF: Abe's policies doing little to boost Japanese inflation
- Commentary: Central banks foist problems onto others
- Companies get ready for lease standard despite unclear details, timing
- Despite answers on leveraged lending, banks' questions remain
- Treasury: Only legislation can end Fannie, Freddie control
- Multifamily is not overbuilt, says Camden CEO
- Unibail-Rodamco eyes second retail center in Berlin
- Value of global M&A deals at more than $3T this year
REITs in the News
- Digital Realty Appoints A. William Stein Chief Executive Officer
- Fitch Rates Public Storage's $175MM 5.875% Series A Preferred Stock 'A';; Outlook Stable
- Government Properties Income Trust Improves Liquidity by Entering $1.3 Billion of New Unsecured Revolving Credit and Term Loan Facilities
- Duke Realty to Build Industrial Property in Valwood Park