2016 Leader in the Light Working Forum
Registration is Open!
The Leader in the Light Working Forum is a collaborative workshop that provides NAREIT corporate members the opportunity to take an active role in advancing sustainability leadership for REITs.
Many corporate members are now looking to be at the forefront of sustainability in the U.S. and rely on events such as the Leader in the Light Working Forum to provide them with valuable insight, expertise and knowledge sharing among peers. Topics to be discussed in this highly interactive workshop include:
- Review and discussion of outputs and potential leading practice guidelines that came out of the October 7 meeting with AccountAbility.
- The investor perspective, and the influence sustainability benchmarks, such as GRESB, have on investor decisions and investment allocations.
- Discussion of SASB — Where are they now? And where are they going?
- ESG data — How is it being aggregated? Are investors interested?
- Regulatory update - What's looming over the horizon?
Join various sustainability thought leaders for two days of interactive discussions alongside your peers.
Prices & Policies