Look for consolidation to come in the single-family housing sector, according to David Auerbach of Esposito Securities.
Stifel Nicolaus’ John Guinee sees focus on REITs with consistent earnings and dividend growth.
Eaton Vance’s Scott Craig sees apartment supply as short-term headwind.
National Storage CEO Arlen Nordhagen expects REIT to play “aggressive” role in sector consolidation.
CEO Dennis Gershenson says company committed to maintaining diverse tenant base.
- US-backed push for tougher bank capital rules faces opposition
- Wall Street largely avoids political conventions
- Treasury expands investigation of shell-company homebuyers
- Kmart cuts out storerooms in new retail strategy
- Dollar Shave Club success spotlights power of online distribution
- How Federal Realty's Assembly Square transformed Somerville, Mass.
- Data-center industry expected to double by 2021
- Bain Capital reportedly will sell Japanese hotels in REIT IPO