APG's Mary Hogan says REITs will become a “have-to-own” sector.
FTSE/NAREIT All REIT Index drops 0.3 percent.
CEO Michael Schall says growth in commutable suburban markets outpacing urban markets.
CEO John Case expects occupancy levels remaining around 98 percent.
CEO Lauralee Martin sees opportunities in medical office, life science segments.
- Sources: FTC may block Staples' Office Depot acquisition
- US companies show little interest in capital investments
- Yuan gets reserve-currency status from IMF
- Silicon Valley startups push into home lending
- Commentary: Why more apartment buildings could be built in the US
- Duke Realty CEO satisfied with REIT's position, succession plan
- S&P: Firms have defaulted on $95B in debt this year
- Delta Lloyd eyes rights offer, sale of retail real estate