REITs are “bricks and mortar with liquidity,” according to Neuberger Berman’s Tiltman.
Industrial, infrastructure and data center REIT returns outpace market.
Dirk Aulabaugh of Green Street's Advisory Group says some mall REIT portfolios could become privatization targets.
Lazard’s Jay Leupp also bullish on Hong Kong and China.
Gorin served as chair of NAREIT’s Mortgage REIT Council.
- The definition of the good society is one in which virtue pays.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Fed expected to announce balance sheet reduction
- Neiman Marcus reportedly to shrink store at Hudson Yards
- Survey shows commercial construction contractors are optimistic
- Why industrial REITs are real estate's "hottest sector"
- Iron Mountain debuts first phase of $350M Northern Virginia project
- Mack-Cali re-envisions Harborside complex into riverside destination