Paul Pittman of Farmland Partners says global food demand is key factor driving land values higher.
CEO Stuart Tanz sees plentiful acquisition opportunities.
CEO Joseph Coradino says REIT focusing on selling lower-productivity malls.
Green Street’s Jason White says development facing resistance from municipalities.
CEO Rip Gellein on the appeal of Austin market.
- BIS: Loose monetary policy masks need for structural reform
- Congress eyes EB-5 immigrant-investor program for reform
- June brings a boost in consumer sentiment
- Community hopes redesigned Va. retail center will revitalize area
- Ashford puts 23 select-service hotels on the market
- Trading firms anxious about a minute with 61 seconds
- Morgan Stanley seeks to ramp up bond trading
- Manulife to list U.S. office assets on Singapore exchange