Newer sectors more active raising capital.
Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says GICS move may increase appeal of raising capital through equity issuances.
NAREIT’s Case not persuaded by arguments that REITs are nearing end of market cycle.
Kilroy founded predecessor to West Coast REIT in 1952.
REIT returns continue to beat broader market in 2016.
- SoftBank to roll out retail robots in the US this year
- Showrooming becoming an asset in increasingly online world
- Multifamily REITs with US footprints do well for Canadians
- High-yield bonds, stocks diverge
- Company files for $175M IPO for buildings to grow medical marijuana
- Some retail CMBS investors may be in trouble
- Columnist: REITs remain a good investment
- US home resales bounce back