Parkway’s Daniele Horton says 100 percent of portfolio benchmarked to ENERGY STAR.
Hannon Armstrong’s Parker White points to quicker payback periods, better returns.
Senior executive Michelle Greenstreet has spearheaded Spirit Realty’s relocation to Dallas, bringing an infusion of new talent and ideas to the company.
Simon’s Mona Benisi says study shows online shopping has greater environmental impact.
BlackRock’s Sherry Rexroad says challenges created by multiple ESG data sources.
- Just as we outgrow a pair of trousers, we outgrow acquaintances, libraries, principles, etc., at times before they're worn out and at times -- and this is the worst of all -- before we have new ones.
- REIT.com Resources
- Vacancies will allow Trump to reshape Fed
- UK property owners fear Brexit-fueled drop in valuations
- Kroger adds staff to stores as e-commerce grows
- Spreading retail layoffs hit Toys R Us
- Manhattan condo developers offer big incentives to lure buyers
- Retail REITs build apartments next to their malls