BioMed CEO says assets not adequately valued by public markets.
Citi and Bank of America Merrill Lynch take second and third spots in Institutional Investor awards.
Urban Land Institute survey shows stable transaction volume, growth in CMBS.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says real estate sector supported by domestic economy.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says REIT valuation levels have shown improvement.
- IMF: In US dollar terms, world mired in recession
- Moody's analyst says hotel cycle is ending
- Hotel acquisitions "just getting started," says Green Street analyst
- Senior-housing mergers and acquisitions hit record 87 deals in Q3
- Wellness rebrand reflects REIT's focus on keeping people healthy, CEO says
- Judge rules suits against Caesars' parent can proceed as creditors are offered sweeter deal
- CoStar model predicts 40% chance of a recession in 2018
- N.Y. Fed economists delve into reasons for liquidity issues