Look for consolidation to come in the single-family housing sector, according to David Auerbach of Esposito Securities.
Stifel Nicolaus’ John Guinee sees focus on REITs with consistent earnings and dividend growth.
Eaton Vance’s Scott Craig sees apartment supply as short-term headwind.
National Storage CEO Arlen Nordhagen expects REIT to play “aggressive” role in sector consolidation.
CEO Dennis Gershenson says company committed to maintaining diverse tenant base.
- Retail group ups 2016 US sales forecast
- OFR: Brexit could undercut US financial stability for years
- Fed faces contradictory economic data
- Survey: CRE executives remain positive on industry
- CBL sells 3 malls as part of larger strategy
- Private buyers, foreign capital drive student-housing deals
- Facebook says it will build apartments for general public
- US public pensions under stress from record-low returns