Shopping center REIT approaching the 20th anniversary of going public.
Transaction includes spinoff of Houston assets into new publicly traded REIT.
Carol Bradshaw of Westfield Corp. says REITs offering new services in face of digital competition should be careful.
Cohen & Steers CEO recalls “brutal” fund launch and looks ahead to future of REITs.
Steven Moore of KPMG says due diligence process serves as “the foundation of ownership.”
- S.D. sales-tax law allows state to sue online retailers
- Homeownership drops again in Q1
- Perez: Labor Department ready to defend fiduciary rule
- House passes measure aimed at blocking fiduciary rule
- W.P. Carey affiliate buys stake in 6 self-storage facilities in NYC
- Kilroy finishes 2 office developments in San Francisco
- CBRE chief: NYC office market remains strong
- WashREIT: Multifamily sector poised for growth