Kilroy’s Heidi Roth says all employees should be aware of need to protect information.
REITs outpace broader market as analysts point to more balanced performance.
CDT COO and CFO John Divers on the factors behind firm’s strong performance.
PwC’s Sam Melehani sees local business taxes as next challenge for REITs.
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
VideosCindy Jacobs, senior advisor at the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star Program, joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. Energy Star was established in 1992 and is a voluntary program that helps businesses and... Read More
READ THE MARCH/APRIL REIT MAGAZINE
- Labor's fiduciary proposal could boost index funds - t.co/nwhTH2DRsU
- Analysts question Vornado's possible D.C. spinoff - t.co/TcMdRTz0j0
- Brixmor's repositioning program has good results, executive says - t.co/xCgz08ITaM
- Office sector set for a robust year, JLL says - t.co/alrYmJ9ATm
- How Green Street Advisors determines a REIT's valuation - t.co/vNGvDPXjxE
- HUD sales of soured loans result in few resumed payments
- Labor's fiduciary proposal could boost index funds
- Rally in U.S. housing prices begins to lose momentum
- Analysts question Vornado's possible D.C. spinoff
- Brixmor's repositioning program has good results, executive says
- Office sector set for a robust year, JLL says
- A. Alfred Taubman, shopping mall innovator, dies
- Tech issue crashes Bloomberg trading terminals
REITs in the News
- 5 Houstonians to know and one to sort of feel bad for
- Gambling Stock Roundup: Melco Crown to Open Boulevard at Studio City, Penn National and Las Vegas Sands in Focus - Analyst Blog
- Europe Is Not Getting Worse Than It Was: St-Arnaud
- Prologis Signs Definitive Agreements to Acquire $5.9 Billion Portfolio from KTR Capital Partners