Lazard’s Jay Leupp also bullish on Hong Kong and China.
Gorin served as chair of NAREIT’s Mortgage REIT Council.
Combined company to have estimated market cap of approximately $11 billion.
Industrial, data center, infrastructure and manufactured home REITs among top performers.
Ed Walter reflects on the evolution of the lodging business and REITs and real estate.
- The mode in which the inevitable comes to pass is through effort.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Auto production decline pushed factory output down in July
- Careful transition from Libor vital, buy-side firm says
- Firms postpone changes with fiduciary rule likely delayed
- How restaurants are tapping e-commerce trends
- Washington REIT to add 401 units to existing apartment in Northern Va.
- E-commerce's impact on retail in 9 charts