Two bills passed in April by House aim to promote information sharing.
Broader economic concerns weigh on the sector, analysts say.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says supply levels nationwide remain muted.
Analysis from Fidelity touts benefits of investing in real estate abroad.
Joe Fisher of Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management on the relationship between rising interest rates and REIT performance.
- "Tenant Star" program expected to save energy costs, create jobs
- U.S. Fed official: Rate rise may be put off to 2016
- Liberty Property to begin warehouse project this summer
- Brazil real estate draws institutional buyers
- Housing developers target Brooklyn, Queens
- Federal Realty JV buys Miami's CocoWalk for $87.5M
- U.K. investors seek highly leveraged debt for real estate
- Bond-covenant quality reaches new low