CyrusOne will hold 8% stake in Chinese company.
BDO’s Dennis Duffy discusses the potential for converting retail properties into industrial assets.
DLA Piper’s John Sullivan says market still confident in investment from non-U.S. capital sources.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says 2017 marked by large disparities in market performance.
REITs more likely to hold annual elections and separate roles of CEO and chairman.
- Almost all absurdity of conduct arises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Tight labor market makes the season ripe for holiday retail jobs
- Hudson Yards lures tenants from Times Square
- De Blasio explains effort to ease NYC traffic
- Prologis divests 102-year-old site in San Diego
- Target to expand remodels to more stores
- Work to begin soon on big Lower East Side office project