CEO Joey Agree keeping a close watch on valuations, cap rates.
CEO Dennis Gershenson says focus is on value-add improvements.
CEO Gary Wojtaszek sees “huge opportunity” to increase market share.
Rayonier owns 2.7 million acres in U.S. and New Zealand.
Executives highlight importance of core operating business.
- U.S. is closing in on debt limit, Lew warns
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts acquires the rest of Essex House
- REITs could own 20% of U.S. student housing, EdR CEO predicts
- Mobile tech is fueling American Tower's growth, CEO says
- PREIT plans to sell several malls
- Xenia Hotels buys 3 boutique hotels for $245M
- Sternlicht: Chinese favor U.S. property over Treasurys
- Corporate bond liquidity affected by cornered market