CEO Thomas McGuinness looking to develop hub-and-spoke retail portfolio.
Jeffrey Fisher says portfolio largely insulated from new supply concerns.
Jerry Barag says timber prices likely to accelerate modestly for remainder of 2015.
Michael Glimcher says merged company’s leasing, personnel and redevelopment among keys to success.
Creede Murphy of American Assets Capital Advisers on REIT investment through the lens of Modern Portfolio Theory.
- Sycamore Partners considering purchase of Belk department stores, sources say
- Crown Castle could benefit from expected Sprint network upgrade
- Duke Realty has strong industrial development pipeline
- National Health Investors buys 413-unit portfolio in $67M deal
- Washington REIT buys $167M multifamily property in Va.
- Commercial property offers value, says Fidelity exec
- Analysis: Government bonds may still find favor among investors
- Manulife postpones $421M Singapore IPO