CEO David Neithercut says Equity Residential taking cautious approach to development.
Highwoods CEO Ed Fritsch highlights importance of communicating REIT benefits.
Barclays’ Scott Schaevitz sees limited scope for IPOs in 2016.
CEO Denny Oklak sees “more runway left” in industrial REIT sector.
Jim Sullivan urges companies considering REIT spinoffs to understand their real estate.
- Fed sets curbs on emergency lending
- Korean group buys Fairmont San Francisco for $450M
- Wells Fargo will sell Calif. retail area
- Chinese families are having outsize influence on US housing market
- Green Street: All real estate monetization options should be weighed
- Activist shareholder Litt targets American Residential
- Subprime home-loan securitization may be back
- Nippon Life eyes $2.4B Japanese REIT