David de la Rosa of Green Street Advisors on the development of Mexican REITs.
Nashville, Pittsburgh among best markets, according to UMH CEO Sam Landy.
Supply and demand still favorable on West Coast, according to Michael Schall of Essex Property Trust.
Retiring CEO David Henry discusses plans to make succession process “easy for the market.”
CEO Gordon DuGan says long-term financing a key to company’s future success.
- Farmland REIT buys 6,000 acres in Ore.
- San Francisco hotels have highest rates in the world
- China REITs Alliance promotes understanding of industry
- Poland's industrial market favors landlords
- Office fundamentals advance, albeit slowly, in Q2
- Apartment rental rates increase 5% in Q2
- Multi-asset ETFs check off many boxes for investors
- REIT performance will rise with economy, professor says