Loeb & Loeb’s Terence Cuff says existing partnership and audit agreements need amending.
Deloitte’s Mark Van Deusen discusses preferential dividend rule, FIRPTA changes.
Data center REITs are looking to balance regional dominance with expansion.
FelCor to become wholly owned subsidiary of RLJ in all-stock deal.
BDO’s Scott Smith highlights state variability on market-based sourcing rules.
- The secret to so many artists living so long is that every painting is a new adventure. So, you see, they're always looking ahead to something new and exciting. The secret is not to look back.
- REIT.com Resources
- Sales of new homes spiked in March, led by Western states
- Wage growth trails, but demand keeps home prices on the rise
- BDO analyst: Watch how states deal with national tax issues
- Terreno Realty buys industrial facility for $31.4M
- Retailers rush to create new in-store experiences
- Some malls turn to call-center, delivery and fulfillment uses