First-quarter earnings present positive outlook, analysts say.
Shopping center REIT approaching the 20th anniversary of going public.
Transaction includes spinoff of Houston assets into new publicly traded REIT.
Carol Bradshaw of Westfield Corp. says REITs offering new services in face of digital competition should be careful.
Cohen & Steers CEO recalls “brutal” fund launch and looks ahead to future of REITs.
- Expansion of US service sector accelerates faster than economists expected
- Fannie Mae earnings fall to $1.1B
- Online foreign goods cheaper under new rules
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities backs ag-tech accelerator
- Luxury hotels have little to fear from Airbnb, Khoury says
- Qatar SWF reportedly in talks to buy 2 St. Regis hotels
- S&P: REITs face challenges over next 12 months
- Treasury reportedly floats bond buyback