Supply and demand still favorable on West Coast, according to Michael Schall of Essex Property Trust.
Retiring CEO David Henry discusses plans to make succession process “easy for the market.”
CEO Gordon DuGan says long-term financing a key to company’s future success.
Paul Pittman of Farmland Partners says global food demand is key factor driving land values higher.
CEO Stuart Tanz sees plentiful acquisition opportunities.
- Trade groups draft "best-interest standard" bill for advisers
- Griffin REIT II buys N.J. office for $81.4M from Mack-Cali
- Unibail-Rodamco continually re-underwrites its retail assets
- How the Internet is affecting the self-storage market
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust finalizes GE deal
- Demand is high for life-sciences property
- Commercial landlords use virtual reality to market properties
- Study links sustainability, investment returns