Lodging REIT’s focus shifting to upper upscale hotels.
Student housing REIT’s CEO Bill Bayless discusses evolution of student housing sector and changes to come.
Rodney Ramcharan of the USC Lusk Center for Real Estate explains potential implications of China’s currency devaluation on the real estate market.
SL Green sees potential to raise in-place rents.
CEO John Kilroy says capital recycling a “big part” of company’s strategy.
- Central bankers worldwide descend on Wyo.
- CEO: American Campus Communities helps schools access capital
- TPF Equity REIT buys landmark Portland, Ore., office
- Vornado to sell D.C. office for $182M
- Money market fund fees start to rise
- Chinese officials loosen real estate investment rule
- Tax regimes hamper REITs in China, India
- Public non-listed REITs continue strong acquisition course