Newly established net lease REIT wants to diversify restaurant portfolio.
Equity REITs no longer part of financials sector.
Steve Buller of Fidelity Investments says many investment funds have underweighted real estate.
CEO Paul Pittman expects REIT to “aggressively” pursue growth.
NAREIT’s Michael Grupe says the new real estate sector will mean REITs are more likely to trade in line with underlying fundamentals.
- New mortgages rose 22% in 2015; half from nonbank lenders
- Highwoods Properties buys office asset in Raleigh, N.C.
- Caesars Entertainment, creditors work out final details
- Rent growth slows for Manhattan luxury apartments
- Carter Validus REIT considers strategic alternatives
- Deutsche Bank woes lift Treasury demand
- REIT fund managers see global opportunities
- MedEquities IPO gives REIT $360M valuation