BDO’s Dennis Duffy discusses the potential for converting retail properties into industrial assets.
DLA Piper’s John Sullivan says market still confident in investment from non-U.S. capital sources.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says 2017 marked by large disparities in market performance.
REITs more likely to hold annual elections and separate roles of CEO and chairman.
Real estate fundamentals remain unchanged, according to analysts.
- The test of a vocation is the love of the drudgery it involves.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Retailers back sensible NAFTA updates
- Kroger sees the value in tech-driven grocery shopping
- HCR ManorCare faces court deadline this week
- Strong demand propels New Jersey industrial rent
- Student housing sales poised for banner year
- European companies look to refinancing after big year for leveraged loans