Steve Manaker discusses the changes to the REIT industry in his career.
Lodging REIT invests $15 million to upgrade hotel housed inside former train station.
Chatham Financial’s Robert Barton expects biggest change in area of ineffectiveness.
American Tower’s Ed DiSanto says increased board-management communication needed this year.
Newly appointed chief executive Jeffrey Jennison says the historic company will remain rooted in California.
- Great artists are people who find the way to be themselves in their art. Any sort of pretension induces mediocrity in art and life alike.
- REIT.com Resources
- White House not planning to break up big banks, Mnuchin says
- Mnuchin expects Fannie, Freddie to keep paying dividends
- Lawmakers hear conflicting testimony on fiduciary rule
- Ralph Lauren's new CEO brings consumer-products training to luxury retail
- Apple makes bigger moves into brick-and-mortar retail
- Report: Q1 long-term bond issuance hit $1.9T