Two bills passed in April by House aim to promote information sharing.
Broader economic concerns weigh on the sector, analysts say.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says supply levels nationwide remain muted.
Analysis from Fidelity touts benefits of investing in real estate abroad.
Joe Fisher of Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management on the relationship between rising interest rates and REIT performance.
- Trade-deficit increase suggests U.S. economy contracted in Q1
- Forest City refines holdings as it moves toward REIT status
- Analysts: Host portfolio lacks appeal to young travelers
- Strategic Hotels to buy Austin's Four Seasons for $197M
- Report: U.S. retailers boost plans to add stores
- Hedge funds suffer losses as economy makes unexpected moves
- Sorgente Group subsidiary could become Italy's third REIT
- Commentary: Retail investors should be taken seriously