Cornell University professor David Funk argues that institutional investors should view REITs as a permanent asset class with cash, stocks and bonds.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says T-Tracker offers first industry-wide measure of REIT performance.
After spinning off Xenia hotel platform, InvenTrust continues to divest.
Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says some publicly traded REITs will become acquisition targets.
EII Capital Management’s Michael Hudgins covers key issues influencing the REIT market right now.
- SEC should lead on fiduciary rule, FINRA's Ketchum says
- Obama administration puts EPA's water rule into place
- Bluerock Residential Growth REIT buying N.C. apartment complex
- Edens wants $90M in infrastructure fixes to support D.C. project
- REIT structure appeals to companies with financial difficulties
- Report: NOI rose 2.8% last year for commercial real estate
- SL Green gets approval for One Vanderbilt in exchange for transit upgrades
- IPO raises nearly $128M for Community Healthcare Trust