Combined $8.4 billion REIT to focus on New York, Washington markets.
Kevin Tyler of Green Street Advisors on the latest developments in health care real estate.
Deal will enable REIT to enter new markets, including Las Vegas and Northern California.
Jay Epstien of DLA Piper on the results of the firm’s recent survey of real estate industry executives.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says property values remain firm year-to-date.
- Boston Properties confirms it is entering Los Angeles market
- Blackstone reportedly looks to sell DoubleTree hotels in Europe for $1.1B
- Milestone Apartments REIT adding $50M to fund for value-added properties
- In apartments, doormen are in and fireplaces are out
- Condos flood the market in Miami
- Dividends make REITs appealing to investors
- Questions about merger drive down New York REIT shares
- Bond market appears to adjust to possibility of rate increase