CEO Bill Bayless says strongest opportunities remain on development side.
CEO Nelson Mills says office REIT has completed asset transition.
Arlen Nordhagen says REIT expects to expand asset base this year.
Rent growth for industrial real estate should continue, according to DCT CEO Phil Hawkins.
CEO Justin Knight says rising construction costs are likely to slow supply growth.
- I can't give you a surefire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: Try to please everybody all the time.
- REIT.com Resources
- Survey: Fiduciary rule changing way advisers work
- Republican tax plan takes aim at interest deduction
- Sears to close 20 more stores this year
- Rexford Industrial buys L.A.-area property
- Wal-Mart is not looking to purchase Whole Foods, sources say
- The retail dilemma: Too much store space, not enough warehouses