Michael Glimcher says merged company’s leasing, personnel and redevelopment among keys to success.
Creede Murphy of American Assets Capital Advisers on REIT investment through the lens of Modern Portfolio Theory.
David de la Rosa of Green Street Advisors on the development of Mexican REITs.
Nashville, Pittsburgh among best markets, according to UMH CEO Sam Landy.
Supply and demand still favorable on West Coast, according to Michael Schall of Essex Property Trust.
- SEC advances clawback proposal for execs
- Government-debt shortage could hurt Fed effort to raise rates
- Brookdale Senior Living, HCP close $847M portfolio deal
- Ascott REIT enters U.S. with purchase of Manhattan hotel
- U.S. REITs target Europe's senior-housing sector
- Prices are on the rise for buyers and renters
- Apartment rents post 3.6% increase in Q2, Reis reports
- Parkway Properties mulls sale, sources say