Kilroy’s Heidi Roth says all employees should be aware of need to protect information.
REITs outpace broader market as analysts point to more balanced performance.
CDT COO and CFO John Divers on the factors behind firm’s strong performance.
PwC’s Sam Melehani sees local business taxes as next challenge for REITs.
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
VideosCindy Jacobs, senior advisor at the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star Program, joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. Energy Star was established in 1992 and is a voluntary program that helps businesses and... Read More
READ THE MARCH/APRIL REIT MAGAZINE
- Two D.C.-area tech hubs combine - t.co/URqsBDhiaX
- A pause in construction, rising occupancy & rents bode well for multifamily REITs - t.co/uuucjP4dom t.co/tEiMpH6Dmx
- Top Macerich shareholder calls for plan after Simon snub - t.co/TiMuFN6uM8
- FHFA plans slight change in mortgage fees - t.co/zRQ5iwSNqA
- BMO's Decker predicts continued strong M&A pipeline - t.co/nzGICiSyZd
- Bernanke to be a senior adviser at Citadel
- Fed reportedly to allow banks to use muni bonds to meet requirements
- FASB business definition is an issue to watch, Deloitte exec says
- Fed rate hike may be delayed due to uncertain economy
- Self-storage industry poised for growth, says Marcus & Millichap
- Calloway REIT buys Canadian retail portfolio for $950M
- Equity Commonwealth places Chicago office complex on market
- Inland American now will be called InvenTrust Properties
REITs in the News