Shopping center REIT approaching the 20th anniversary of going public.
Transaction includes spinoff of Houston assets into new publicly traded REIT.
Carol Bradshaw of Westfield Corp. says REITs offering new services in face of digital competition should be careful.
Cohen & Steers CEO recalls “brutal” fund launch and looks ahead to future of REITs.
Steven Moore of KPMG says due diligence process serves as “the foundation of ownership.”
- Energy Future asks court to approve new plan for Oncor
- Petherbridge leaves DDR to become Excel Trust CEO
- Equity One's plan for Md. shopping center draws controversy
- Gramercy acquires 12 industrial assets for $115.2M
- Will bankruptcies cool investor interest in retail buyouts?
- Real-time transit information is AvalonBay's latest amenity
- Established D.C. office markets compete with newer product
- Senior-housing deals drop 21% in Q1