Ken Betts of Locke Lorde LLP says PNRLs looking to make liquidity events more effective.
EY’s Serena Wolfe expects SEC to adopt a more targeted approach on convergence.
Morrison & Foerster’s David Slotkin says smaller REITs could see cost of capital rise.
Blackstone’s Jonathan Gray anticipates public market support for single-family model.
Griffin Capital’s Kevin Shields sees potential for DOL fiduciary rule to shut out smaller investors.
- Fiduciary proposal has problems, some Senate Democrats say
- GGP sells 12.5% stake in Hawaii mall to TIAA-CREF for $454M
- Silicon Valley residents push back against office development
- Chinese investment in U.S. real estate broadens to new cities
- Denver posts 11.5% increase in apartment rents for March
- Dividend Capital buys Texas office portfolio for $68.75M
- Blackstone's Schwarzman touts housing as a good investment
- Malaysia's Johor Corp. eyes $253M REIT listing