Dirk Aulabaugh of Green Street's Advisory Group says some mall REIT portfolios could become privatization targets.
Gorin served as chair of NAREIT’s Mortgage REIT Council.
Lazard’s Jay Leupp also bullish on Hong Kong and China.
Combined company to have estimated market cap of approximately $11 billion.
Industrial, data center, infrastructure and manufactured home REITs among top performers.
- There is no waste of any kind in the world that equals the waste from needless, ill-directed and ineffective motions.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Republican tax policy to include full expensing
- Commentary: Libor should be amended, not scrapped
- White House disbands infrastructure council
- Five areas where CRE tech will grow
- China debuts new rules restricting overseas investment
- How REITs are pushing the envelope with green investment