REITs more than doubled the S&P 500, as second-quarter earnings reports showed broad-based gains.
CEO Joey Agree keeping a close watch on valuations, cap rates.
CEO Dennis Gershenson says focus is on value-add improvements.
CEO Gary Wojtaszek sees “huge opportunity” to increase market share.
Rayonier owns 2.7 million acres in U.S. and New Zealand.
- SEC investigates PIMCO's Total Return ETF
- Fed, Treasury question benefits of HFT in bond market
- Increased funding costs halt Goldman Sachs hotel sale
- Blackstone finalizes $2B Excel Trust acquisition
- TIER REIT inks Austin, Texas, acquisitions
- Blackstone's Jonathan Gray discusses commercial real estate
- Vornado acquires 3 NYC assets with plans to redevelop
- Kenya lays groundwork for REITs