CyrusOne will hold 8% stake in Chinese company.
BDO’s Dennis Duffy discusses the potential for converting retail properties into industrial assets.
DLA Piper’s John Sullivan says market still confident in investment from non-U.S. capital sources.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says 2017 marked by large disparities in market performance.
REITs more likely to hold annual elections and separate roles of CEO and chairman.
- I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Close Senate vote smoothes path for Trump tax cuts
- More seniors are renting apartments
- CRE tech usage is widening, report shows
- Housing could be a problem for city that wins Amazon HQ
- Experts warn about weakness behind Dow reaching 23,000
- Sovereign funds post $14.1B in deals for Q3