DLA Piper’s John Sullivan says market still confident in investment from non-U.S. capital sources.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says 2017 marked by large disparities in market performance.
REITs more likely to hold annual elections and separate roles of CEO and chairman.
Real estate fundamentals remain unchanged, according to analysts.
Size and quality of segment have “improved dramatically.”
- Failure is an event -- it is not a person.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- NAHB willing to consider mortgage-interest deduction alternatives
- Central bank leaders say stimulus might need to continue
- Tech sector spurs multifamily building boom in Denver
- Report: Macy's stores to open at 5 on Thanksgiving
- Weinstein Co. may sell assets to Colony Capital
- Private equity firm buys Ruby Tuesday for $335M